Get Cutting Edge Herbal Supplements for Men
No Subscriptions - No Monthly Billing - Buy What You Need When You Need It!Activate 15% Discount
Apple Cider Vinegar is good for weight loss
First off, what is apple cider vinegar? It is a type of vinegar that is made in a two-step fermentation process. Apples are used and crushed and combined with yeast to convert the sugar in the apples to alcohol. Bacteria is then added to ferment the alcohol into acetic acid. One Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar is only about 3 calories, zero fat, and basically no carbohydrates.
Here at Healthy Male we've looked into the benefits of drinking Apple cider vinegar and if it can help you lose weight. Apple cider vinegar has been used for thousands of years. It has been known to lower blood sugar, kill harmful bacteria, and much more.
But what really caught our attention is the studies that show apple cider vinegar helping with weight loss.
The first reason is that it can provide you with a feeling of "fullness" and suppress your appetite. You can end up eating almost 300 fewer calories per day (for some that's their daily workout calories!)
The second reason has to do with the fact that it contains acetic acid. Acetic acid is considered to be a short-chain fatty acid that dissolves into acetate and hydrogen in the body. This can lower blood sugar levels, decrease insulin levels, improve your metabolism, reduce fat storage and burn fat!
Ideas to drink apple cider vinegar:
- Simply just mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 4 tablespoons of water (or however much water you desire).
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with natural apple juice.
- Use one cup of natural no sugar added grapefruit juice and 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
Let us know if you have seen any significant weight loss results from drinking apple cider vinegar!
How Apple Cider Vinegar is Good for weight loss
- Do Supplements Like Glucosamine and Chondroitin Help Knee Pain and Arthritis?
- Chinese Herbal Supplements Horny Goat Weed Epimedium
- Polyphenols Key to Green Tea's Rich in Antioxidants
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine Osteoarthritis
- Why is my Sexual Desire Decreasing with Age?
- Boost Your Sex Drive with this Invaluable Guide