- Home /
- Male Supplements
View All Products:
Greenify Super Weight Loss Formula, HeartMaxx Daily Omega 3, ProstateMaxx Saw Palmetto, EnduraMaxx Natural Energy Booster, JointMaxx Glucosamine Formulation, Joint-Eze Chondroitin Joint Health, Amino 14x GHR Immune System Booster, VitalityMaxx Sexual Enhancement, NightMaxx Sleep Aid Formulation, MaxxBiotics Super Probiotic, VitaMaxx Daily Mens MultiVitamin, PowerLaxx Herbal Laxative, Maxx B Super Vitamin B, JuiceMaxx Antioxidant Booster, VisionMaxx Super Eye Health
HEALTHY MAC and CHEESE - Low Fat, Low Carb, HIGH protein
Do you love Macaroni and Cheese but hate the nutritional info? At healthy male we did all the dirty work and invented the best healthy mac and cheese recipe out there if you’re trying to watch what you’re eating! It’s much lower in carbs and fat compared to traditional mac and cheese, and FULL of protein! If you don’t like tuna, try adding chicken instead!
There are about 4 servings for this recipe.
CALORIES (per serving): 311
CARB: 37.5 G
FAT: 4 G
PROTEIN: 29 G
1 - 8oz box of Banza chickpea pasta (we used elbow macaroni)
1 can tuna in water – drained
4 tablespoons – Fat free cream cheese
1 cup - Fat free milk
¾ cup – Fat Free cheese (we used cheddar)
½ tsp – Onion Powder
½ tsp – Garlic Powder
½ tsp – Chili Powder
¼ tsp – Salt
¼ tsp – Pepper
1. Salt and boil one pot of water
2. Cook Banza pasta as per instructions on box. Drain and set aside.
3. In a medium sauce pan add cream cheese, cheese, milk, and all seasonigs.
4. Heat on medium until melted and warm.
5. Combine Banza pasta, drained tuna, and sauce mixture.
HEALTHY MAC & CHEESE - Low Fat, Low Carb, HIGH protein!
- Do Supplements Like Glucosamine and Chondroitin Help Knee Pain and Arthritis?
- Sexual and Male Vitality Booster Chinese Herbal Supplements Horny Goat Weed Epimedium
- Polyphenols Key to Green Tea's Rich Antioxidant Health Benefits
- How to Use Chondroitin and Glucosamine to effectively treat Osteoarthritis
- Why is my Sexual Desire Decreasing with Age?
- Boost Your Sex Drive with this Invaluable Guide